Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last night my oldest daughter, a friend of hers & I went to the store. while wondering through the cd area my daughter tells me how her grandma was all mad at her now. Her grandparents got her an ipod for her 13th birthday, even after I told them not to cuz a teeny tiny $200 ipod for a 13 year old is just asking to get lost or stolen- but they got it for her anyways. Well, one of my daughter's "friends" stolen her ipod in May, now her G-ma found out and she is mad. She is mad that I didn't get involved and try to get it back. She thinks that if I had paid for it then I would have gotten involved. I told my daughter when she got it that if it ever comes up missing/stolen/lost whatever that she would be out an ipod & I would not be replacing it. It is her responsibility to keep it safe. When she told me that last night she also told me that she told her gma that I work 2 jobs just to support them so she had better back off. One of the reasons I am not getting involved in this situation is because I know the family of the "friend" and I am not going to mess with them. I've already had my run ins with them cuz of my son and I don't want to go there again.



This is my oldest. Doesn't she look older than almost 14?


I like this picture better. She makes me feel less old in this one.

Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I had gained like 100 punds in just a few days. But it wasn't jiggly fat gain, it was like I had swallowed all of Lake Michigan and was retaining all of it! My breast were the size of basketballs, I couldn't wear any of my cloths and I was so upset. My skin was stretched beyond belief and all of my blood vessels were big red angry lines on my yellow hued skin. The skin of my breast, where they met with my chest, was all twisted- like that of a balloon animal. I don't usually remember my dreams for very long, but this one is really sticking with me. I had a hard time sleeping last night too. My son woke me up around 1:30 cuz he had a bad dream, for the next 2 hours I had a very hard time going back to sleep. I just couldn't get comfortable and I hurt. I have this spot inbetween my shoulder blades that just needs to be stretched out and I can never do it. Sometimes doing a "bridge" (ya know where you lay on your back put your palms next to your head on the floor, feet flat and then push yourself up) will help me get that spot and there I was at 2:30 in the morning, doing a bridge in the middle of my queen sized bed. It did help a little. It just gets so frustrating, I am so exhusted yet can't sleep through the night. Any ideas?

6 comments:

JQ75 said...

Chelle, I sent an email to the address in your profile about an HTML error in your previous post. You can find my email in my profile if you have any questions about it.

You and your daughter know who took the ipod and they won't give it back? Doesn't sound like they should be called friends. I'm guessing that they must be spme big trouble to just give up an ipod?

I agree that a $200 item is a lot of responsibility for your girl, and there are more economical MP3 players that wouldn't hurt as bad if lost. But this is a pretty tough lesson.

What a nightmare...

You can get overtired and not be able to sleep. If you are in bed for an hour not sleeping you should get up, try to do some relaxing activity (warm bath, soft music), then try to go to sleep again.

Good luck with your health issues...

I made a comment to a much earlier post about child support. I have a lot of experience with how the system works or doesn't and there is a way to get it even if he's not working and even if he's out of state.

Take care...

Little Wing said...

Chell,
Wring out one of our biggest stress receptacles, the upper trapezius (upper “traps”). Repeat three times.
1. Stand upright arms relaxed alongside of body; inhale and shrug the shoulders up by the ears
2. Hold breath while pushing shoulders back
3. Exhale, squeeze shoulder blades together, opening chest
4. Release the squeeze
5. Inhale, target the area 3–4 inches below the upper traps between shoulder blades (lattisimus dorsi); squeeze with an exhale
6. Release the squeeze
7. Inhale, target muscles below shoulder blades (serratus anterior) and squeeze with exhale...

Your daughter is beautiful.
I could send you more info on your pain, it is a very common one, usually caused from stress.

chellfire said...

jq75,
I read your email about how to fix the hmtl and Thank you for letting me know how to fix it. I will fix it as soon as I get a chance.

As for the child support, I don't know how I can get any money out of him when he doesn't have a job and lives off of other people. He does manuel labor for me though, like auto repairs, dry wall installs, etc. What I don't understand is, how can one county say he needs to pay close to $500 a month on one child when my county saids he only has to pay $48 a month for all three kids? Apparently both counties are saying he makes min wage at 40 hours per week.

Oh well, if he were forced to pay then I would just have to listen to him bitch about it. The way it is now, my kids know who is there for them, who they can count on and who pays the bills. They respect me, not him.

chellfire said...

LW,
Thanks for the tip! I will have to try that. I've printed it so I can remember all of what you said to do.

Any advice you have will be glady taken.

Thanks
Chelle

Little Wing said...

You will probably hear your back pop when you do this, and that is a good thing!
I will e-mail you more info, gladly!

Little Wing said...

Chell, I emailed you some very basic poses that are for beginers, but they all adress the problem you are having.