Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm back from my vacation and back to work. It was a nice vacation, it's always good to get away. I have, however, now found myself in a bit of a funk. I think I know why but don't really want to go there. Kind-of that if you don't say it, it really doesn't exist kind of thing. I know, De-Nial is a river in Egypt. But hey, it's working for me right now so I'm going with it. It will hit me later, more than likely when I am home alone at night, or more embrassingly when I am at church with both my brothers and end up sobbing like a baby. I really have no one I can talk to about it and could pour everything out here cuz I don't really think anyone reads this. Maybe that is what I will do, but not today.

1 comment:

mt_detroit said...

It is read Chelle. If it helps put it here.