Thursday, January 04, 2007

4 weeks ago we rescued a dog. She was near death when we found her, she would not have made it through the night. I had to carry her to my house to get her warm. She had a nasty wound on her head that made me decide to make zero attempts to find her "owners". Now 4 weeks later she is happy, healthy, loved and named Emma. How does she reward me? By being pregnant! Yep, she's pregnant. She should have pups in about 2 weeks (that means she was pregnant when I found her). I just hope the pups are okay. I took her to the vet before we knew and she had some shots and I treated her for fleas too.
Isn't she cute? So if anyone wants a boxer mixed with who the heck knows what, get ahold of me. I'll have some pups looking for a home in about 2 months.

Just so she doesn't feel left out, here is a picture of my other dog. She is a Blue Heeler named Kotta.

4 comments:

mt_detroit said...

why can't I leave comments on here?

mt_detroit said...

blogger is a booger!

mt_detroit said...

hey it worked!

Just wanted to say cute dogs. And I have a rescued dog too.

Determined said...

She's soo cute! I love dogs! It's going to be exciting to see what the mix is. Post pictures of the pups when they come out.