Sunday, February 25, 2007

Okay, really it's Sunday morning- but it's my saturday night. It's about 3 am, I got out of work early (like 10:30) and Kyndra (another girl that works at the Whiskey & drives with me to work) went to the bar to have fun & party like rock stars. (just kidding- we just had a few) Seeing how its been a long while since I had any, a few got me a bit buzzed. I really want to work at the bar we visited instead of the one I work at. I talked to one of the girls thats works there & she said she makes about 150-200 a night (much better than my 60-100 I make). Maybe I really should put in my app there. Anyway, a few beers, a uv bomb, a slippery nipple, 2 watermelon pucker shots later I'm feeling better good. (& Mike, you look pretty damn hot in that picture by the way- I might totally deny this statement in a sober state of mind later, but you really look good in that picture!)

All I can hear right now are puppies whining and it is really driving me crazy! But I guess that is better than having puupy's poo all over my dining room.

I got a new computer this week. It's an HP 1700 with a 19" flat panel monitor. I really like it. I can watch my missed episodes of Grey's so much easier now.

off subject, but how the hell can a guy make $220k off of one bass fishing tournment? I met a guy at the bar tonight that says he was a pro fisher and just won that amount of money last week in Texas at some fishing tournment. It's supposed to be on FSN in 3 weeks. I have no idea if I even get that channel. Guess I had better find out. He did buy the 2 shots of watermelon pucker & I got his number. Too bad he is only 24 years old. I feel so old next to though. I could have babysat him.

It was my friend Jamie's birthday today & I totally surprised her when I showed up at the bar. My x sis in law was there too (we are great friends even though my ex is an complete & utter ass). Let me fill you in a little on my ex. He now has a girlfriend (f** buddy) that is 12!!!! years older then him!!! 12 YEARS!! That is so gross! My youngest two have met her. My oldest would have told her dad off (very similar to how she told him off this morning- which my xsil & I found extremely funny!)

Okay I am rumbling & I am buzzed. I really should get the dogs to bed & then go there myself. Kyndra is coming back in the morning to drive me back to my truck. My ex brother in law drove us home. No drunk driving for me, thank you very much.

G'Night ya'll.
Chelle

1 comment:

mt_detroit said...

Aren't drunk posts fun!

I wish I could hit the lottery and join the professional bass fisherman's tour. That would be a dream life.

Anywho ... thanks for the compliment!